FNGs: Just Dreamliner’s baby, but he wasn’t present
- SSH – 30
- Nancy Kerrigans – 10/10
- Hillbilly Walkers – 15
- TTT (slow) – 10
Mosey to Food Lion backlot, the short way.
1/3 for 30 A.L.A.R.M – At each corner of lot (around whole building = 1/3 mile) do 30 of specified exercise, one PAX counts. Mosey long stretches, lunge or skip the shorts:
Arms – CDDs
Legs – Baryshnikov Squats
Abs – LBCs (4ct)
R – Reverse Run all the transits between…
M – Merkins
Mosey to the clubhouse.
Captain Thor: Abs in a 1:4 ratio; Leg Lifts/Penguin Crunches (got to 5>20).
Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ.Philippians 3:8
- YHC reminded the PAX that all they have to offer God is rubbish (closer to s#!+) compared to knowing Christ.
- YHC hit his snooze button one too many times, and almost showed up to the workout late, but made up time by driving excessively fast over the JRB.
- Also woke up to a dozen texts informing of the arrival of one son of Dreamliner, so mazel tov and prayers for his family.
- As the PAX shared the burden of counting the various exercises, Cash Flow was the only one who did so out loud—which keyed the PAX into the fact that his pace was fluctuating during Merkins.
- Iron PAX Week 3 will be undertaken at the Western Branch Football Field (between the Middle and High Schools) at 5:30am this Friday.
- Still need a Q for Thursday, so…
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Backblast template can be found here.
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads