Conditions: Colder than predicted
DR PAX: Carrier (Charlotte)
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps– 12
- TTT – 12
- Helicopters – 12
- Sideways Lunge – 12
Mosey to PNC parking deck, one below top floor.
12 Days of Christmas Ladder: Do lunge walk (day 1), then mosey between corners for each “day,” doing the number of reps for that day. Add the next day at each corner. All on Q unless otherwise stated. (Total reps completed in parenthesis)
- Lunge Walk for 60 feet (12)
- Chillcut Plank, 20 sec (220 sec)
- Derkins (30)
- Leg Lifts (36)
- Burpees, OYO (40)
- HR Merkins (42)
- Big Bois (42)
- Squats, IC (40×2=80)
- CDDs (36)
- American Hammer, IC (30)
- Bonnie Blairs, OYO (22)
- Werewolf, IC (12)
Mosey down the garage, with various transits along the way. Back to flags.
Dealer’s Choice: AMRAP for one minute each: Penguin Crunches, Protractor, LBCs, Boxcutters.
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.Philippians 2:5–7
- YHC encouraged the PAX to consider the humility of Jesus’ birth, and the example/mindset it gives those who follow him.
- Title comes from the anticipated arrival of a similarly-themed workout by Funny Car in the next few weeks. But YHC beat him to the punch.
- Most of the mumble chatter was YHC regretting the exercise’s he chose and the various placements in the routine.
- Quad P for December is Consistency. Each PAX picks their own exercise + daily reps.
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- There will be a Christmas Day workout at Fort Fun.
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here.