Conditions: COLD AS ICE!
FNGs: Billboard (Mike)
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps– 12
- TTT – 12
- Helicopters – 12
- Sideways Lunge – 12
Mosey to Food Lion front lot, the long way.
12 Days of Christmas Ladder: Do lunge walk (day 1), then mosey two parking lines for each “day,” doing the number of reps for that day. Add the next day at each subsequent stop. All on Q unless otherwise stated. (Total reps completed in parenthesis)
- Flying Nuns for 60 feet (12)
- Chillcut Plank, 20 sec (220 sec)
- Diamond Merkins (30)
- Leg Lifts (36)
- Burpees, OYO (40)
- HR Merkins (42)
- Big Bois (42)
- Squats, IC (40×2=80)
- CDDs (36)
- American Hammer, IC (30)
- Bonnie Blairs, OYO (22)
- Bat Wings (Arm Circles > Seal Claps > Overhead Claps), IC (12)
- These were completed while walking back to grab water bottles.
Mosey back to clubhouse/flags.
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.Philippians 2:5–7
- YHC encouraged the PAX to consider the humility of Jesus’ birth, and the example/mindset it gives those who follow him.
- A redux of this workout originally completed at Ironclad, but so few PAX got to enjoy it then, so it needed to see the light of day again (sorry to Catapult).
- Title comes from the way the PAX presumedly looked as they were doing Bat Wings while walking across the parking lot.
- Priorities had more fabric covering his face than his legs.
- Most mumble chatter was under the breath critique of YHC.
- Due to the spread-out nature of the PAX’s positions, YHC did not hear most of the critique. MOST.
- Also due to positioning, YHC did not realize there was an FNG. Some of the exercises called must have been bewildering.
- Bing was fine with ending after day 10 as that fulfilled his Quad P requirement. Nevertheless, we persisted.
- Fort Fun has been moved to the YMCA adjacent to Huntington Park.
- Quad P for December is Consistency. Each PAX picks their own exercise + daily reps.
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- 2nd F (Fellowship) Event this Saturday @ Sunshine’s house, 12-2pm. Families welcome. Contact Sunshine or Lawnboy for address and other details.
- There will be Christmas Eve and Christmas Day workouts at the usual locations for Thursday and Friday, respectively.
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here.