Conditions: Humid with a slight breeze
SSH- 20 Reps
5 Burpee – OYO
Tenessee Rocking Chairs – 10 IC (touch knees, squat, back to knee touch)
4 Burpees – OYO
Arm Circles – 10 reps IC each way
3 Burpees – OYO
TTT – 10 reps IC
2 Burpees – OYO
Don Quixote (AKA Windmills) – 10 reps IC
1 Burpees – OYO
The Thang – 15 Floors of Pain (Mosey between parking garages, bear crawl between floors)
Mosey over to parking garage
Start at 20 on first floor, each floor double the Reps except for the top floor where we do 15 Burpees.
Parking Garage 1 – Legs (Starting Reps = 20)
1- Frog Hops – 20
2- Johnny Dramas – 40
3- Donkey Kicks (Fia Style) – 80
4- Wall Squat – 120 Seconds
5- 15 Burpees
Parking Garage 2 – Arms/Chest (Starting Reps = 20)
1- CDDs -20
2- Randys – 40 (Arms Straight out, move down and up 6 inches from center)
3- Merkins – 80
4- OH Claps – 160 seconds
5- 15 Burpees
Parking Garage 3 – Core (Starting Reps = 20) – Changed from bear crawl transition to imperial walker transition between floors
1- Big Boys – 20
2- Crab Jacks – 40
3- Flutter Kicks – 80
4- Plank 160 seconds (60 seconds high plank, 50 seconds/side side plank)
5- 15 Burpees
6- BONUS LEVEL – 20 V- Sit Ups
Mosey back to flag
Total 60 Burpees (We have nearly overtaken F3 Lowland)
Why is God worthy of awe?
I will sing of the steadfast love of the Lord, forever;
with my mouth I will make known your faithfulness to all generations.
2 For I said, “Steadfast love will be built up forever;
in the heavens you will establish your faithfulness.”
3 You have said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one;
I have sworn to David my servant:
4 ‘I will establish your offspring forever,
and build your throne for all generations.’” Selah
5 Let the heavens praise your wonders, O Lord,
your faithfulness in the assembly of the holy ones!
6 For who in the skies can be compared to the Lord?
Who among the heavenly beings[b] is like the Lord,
7 a God greatly to be feared in the council of the holy ones,
and awesome above all who are around him?
8 O Lord God of hosts,
who is mighty as you are, O Lord,
with your faithfulness all around you?
Look at these 8 verses and think about the attributes of God: Steadfast love (built up forever), faithfulness (think about the sun’s rising and setting/the detail and exactness needed to establish the heavenly bodies motion), eternality, sovereignty, wonderful, worthy of reverence, worthy of awe, commander of hosts, mighty, his ability to choose in the absence of influence….and we could continue on.
This is the God who relates to you and me. Who calls his own to himself and raises them to new life in him. Who invites us to trust in him and surrender everything to him. This is a God that is worthy of our adoration and awe.
- Marvel brought up an excellent point that crabs don’t have abs. Which is exactly why crabjacks were misplaced. YHC conceeds this point and will modify as necessary next time.
- Mango astutely pointed out that 80 + 80 = 160 and questioned YHC as to why we only did 120 seconds of wall squats. Both Marvel and Orbits eyes enlarged at this comments, and I again conceeded my mistake. So for parking garage 2 and 3, the pain was amplified. Thank you, Mango.
- Lawnboy is heading up the Colonial 200 effort Sept 18-19. Looking for a team of 12 runner and 2 drivers. More details in email and Facebook.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here.
- YHC logged burpees for the group attending this beatdown.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Quad P “Monthly” Challenge: Pull Ups aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads