Conditions: Frigid & windy.
PAX: 8 (+ Wingman)
DR PAX: None
- 5 Burpees OYO / SSH – 30
- 4 Burpees OYO / Michael Phelps – 15
- 3 Burpees OYO / TTT – 15
- 2 Burpees OYO / Imperial Walkers – 15
- 1 Burpee OYO
Mosey to PNC parking deck, bottom floor.
Catch Me if You Can: Partner up, 1 PAX drops for 15 Merkins, other PAX moseys ahead until 1st catches up, flapjack up to top floor
Mosey down one floor.
Black Jack: Starting with 20 Big Boy Sit-Ups, run down length of garage to other end and do 1 Merkin. Repeat with 19 Big Boys/2 Merkins, ascending/descending count until 20 Merkins/1 Big Boy Sit-Up is reached. Results in 210 reps of each.
Mosey to pond/flags.
Elevens: Descending/ascending reps of two exercises that add up to 11:
- LBCs (IC) / Leg Lifts
- Penguin Crunches (IC) / Outlaws (the PAX made it to 3 & 8, respectively, before time was up)
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.Romans 12:10-11
- YHC remarked upon the somewhat counterintuitive idea of “outdoing” one another in showing honor, and not being slothful but rather fervent in service.
- If one were to look only at Priorities’ attire, it would be reasonable to assume the time of year was mid-June.
- YHC had some difficulty with the math in the various routines that required it. Some PAX tried to be helpful by providing the count for him. The efficacy of said help is debatable.
- There was some debate over the proper spelling of Funny Car’s F3 name, specifically whether or not to capitalize the C per its original spelling by Space Monkey.
- YHC, and the English language, would say it should be capitalized, and Funny Car was giving Space Monkey too much deference.
- Quad P for the month is Big Boys. Current single-day record is 500 by Scully.
- Thanksgiving Convergence – 11/28, 7-8am @ Bear Country