Conditions: Near freezing, drizzly, dark…gloomy excellence
DR PAX: None
The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership. 5 Core tenants of F3: Workouts are always free, Are open to all men, Held outdoors (or Virtual during a pandemic), rain or shine, heat or cold, Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification needed, End with a COT
Goof ball (Standing Mt. Climber with arms climbing) – 20x IC
Grady Corn – 15x IC
Suicide Squats (1/2 squat, up, full squat, then up) – 10x IC
Mountain Goats – 10x IC (Mt Climber w/ goat kick on count 4)
Mosey to the end of tennis center parking lot and back to rose garden parking lot.
Modified Nolan Richardson*
Routine: Partner 1 will perform each exercise denoted below as Partner 2 backpedals 50 yards, performs a “Bobby Hurley” & jogs back to continue the exercise from the count accumulated by Partner 1. This will continue until the repetition count stated below is met
1. Burpees (150).
2. Squats (300).
3. Big Boy Sit-Ups (150).
4. Little Baby Arm Circles (300).
5. Merkins (150).
6. Imperial Walkers (300).
*Most pax only completed round 4 and were working on round 5 when YHC called recover.
Mosey back to the flag
Preparing for the Jester Lies
What are the Jester’s Lies
- You are the boss of me…you can stop at any time. Just say the word and Ill be gone
- The truth is, laying positive bricks builds good roads, laying negative bricks build bad
- You are what you do…
- What you do flows out of who you are. The Sky Q has created you in his image, to reflect his likeness. Who you are defines your choices. Your conscious choices define what you do. Not a two way street.
- You are not that bad a guy.
- The truth is we are not ultimately compared to any standard but that of God.
- “Not that bad” is a lateral comparison to man
- The Jester and Virtue can Coexists (peacefully) within you
- You cant serve two masters. You will be ruled by one and hate the other. Who will you surrender to?
- You can’t live, if living with without me
- We can forget what life is like without sin. There is hope. God provides hope in Jesus.
- The mumblechatter began with reminicing about the previous days festivities and how many spent hours trying to recover warmth to their extremities after a game of F3 Baseball in the torrents and chill the day prior.
- The PAX appreciated the work under the covered pavilion instead of another beatdown in the rain/cold…
- …However, upon hearing the first set of Nolan Richardson being 150 Burpees there emmitted from the pax an audible gasp.
- Patriot Challenge (Run Ranger Run) ongoing this month. Check it out at: https://give.gallantfew.org/event/patriot-challenge/e314855
- Hitting the Cycle – Consists of posting 8 times in 8 days (Sat – Sat) then the following week hitting the other AOs not previously posted to. Talk to Funny Car or visit the FB page for more info.
- Feb Quad P is Mile-a-day challenge. Keep your eyes open to the specifics in the Quad P spreadsheet.
- Saturday February 27 we will have the official launch of our 14th AO, “The Log Deck”. The Log Deck will meet Saturdays at 7-8am in Courtland at High Street United Methodist Church (31164 Camp Parkway, Courtland).
F3 Important Links