Conditions: Sunny (by 6:15) & 60 (not for long)
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- Arm Circles – 11/11
- TTT – 11
- Imperial Walkers – 11
Mosey to bridge, long way. Audible to tennis court due to sprinklers, WHY?!
21 Gun Salute: 21s, starting with 1 Merkins and 20 Big Boy Sit-Ups, run down sidewalk along the side of the tennis court to other end between each with ascending/descending count until 20 Merkins/1 Big Boy Sit-Up is reached. Results in 210 reps of each.
Mosey to tennis court.
Elevens: LBCs (IC) / Leg Lifts
Sevens: Penguin Crunches / Outlaws
…giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.Ephesians 5:20–21
- YHC’s personal reflection on Veterans’ Day: thankfulness/reverence toward God leads to thankfulness/reverence toward others, e.g. Veterans.
- WHY ON GOD’S GREEN EARTH WOULD YOU HAVE THE SPRINKLERS RUNNING ON NOVEMBER 12
- Had YHC realized the tennis courts were not yet locked, the 21 Gun Salute would have been completed in there. Que sera, sera.
- Do HIMs hibernate for the winter? YHC would think not.
- Quad P for November is Big Boy Sit-Ups, for which the PAX present completed 210 reps today.
- Thanksgiving Convergence on 11/28 @ Bear Country, 7-8am.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads