• Burpees – 10
• SSH – 31
• TTT – 15
• Michael Phelps – 17
• Imperial Walkers – 10
Mosey to movie theater parking deck, the long way.
95 Theses Dora: 95 shared reps, second light speed bump/back.
- Big Bois
- American Hammers
- Reverse Lunges
- CDDs (then a little breather)
5 Solas De-Escalator: Run down ramp, 5 HR Merkins, back to start, 5 HR Merkins. Wait for 6, mosey down 1 level.
Mosey outside and down a ways.
Flying Nun to traffic circle (because Martin Luther married a runaway nun).
At traffic circle, all PAX held Chillcut Plank for 1 minute.
Mosey back to parking deck to pick up waters, then mosey back to flags.
Dealer’s Choice AMRAP for 1 minute each:
- V Sit-Ups
- Penguin Crunches
- Leg Lifts
End with AMRAP burpees for ~30 seconds.
“When our Lord and Master Jesus Christ said, ‘Repent’ (Mt 4:17), he willed the entire life of believers to be one of repentance.”—Martin Luther, 95 Theses #1
- YHC encouraged the PAX that they can and should always be turning from sin and distractions and turning to God.
- This workout was in honor for the 503rd Anniversary of Martin Luther’s Nailing 95 Theses on 10/31/1517
- The 95 Theses cover a wide range of reforms that Luther thought necessary for the Catholic Church.
- The Five Solas (Latin for of the Reformation are as follows:
- Sola Scriptura – “Scripture Alone”
- Sola Fide – “Faith alone”
- Sola Gratia – “Grace Alone”
- Solus Christus – “Christ Alone”
- Soli Deo Gloria – “The Glory of God Alone”
- [if any]