- SSH – 30
- Arm Circles – 18/14
- Through the Tunnel – 16
- Mountain Climbers – 20 4ct.
- Merkins – 20 4 ct.
Indian Run around pond to the parking lot.
YHC had everything written down and ready to go for the beatdown and walked out the door leaving it on the counter…made it up on the fly. Sometimes that’s the best way!
One partner runs around the flag pole while the other:
- 50 Burpees
- 100 Overhead Claps
- 150 Merkins
- 200 Big Boys
- 250 Squats
Mosey to Tennis Court.
Dealers Choice with Mission Impossibles in between:
- American Hammers / Paint the Lines
- Freddie Mercuries
- Leg Lifts
- Scissor Kicks
- Box Cutters
For the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.Mark 10:45
- During the BOMBS the PAX were excited that it was a short run to the flag…by the end they were wishing the run was longer so that they could get rest from the Burpees, Merkins and Big Boys.
- QuadP for this month is running. Still plenty of time to hop in as the goal is self-determined. See link below.
- T-shirt order link is on Facebook page.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads