Conditions: Beautiful day in the neighborhood
DR PAX: None
Side Straddle Hops – In Cadence, 30 reps
10 Groiners – In cadence
Through the Tunnel – 15 reps each way
Overhead claps – In cadence, 15 reps each way
Arm Circles – 10 each direction
Michael Phelps – 10
10 Dancing Bears
“ Groiner – Starting from a pushup/merkin position, thrust your feet forward, landing outside of each hand. Thrust backwards to original position. Repeato.” – F3 Exicon
Mosey to around the pond to the parking garage as the base of the first ramp
The Thang – I give it an 11 out of 10 — L.A. Style (L.A. = Legs and Abs)
1 set = 6 rounds of each workout. Each round is 11 reps each of both workouts follow by a mosey up the ramp of the parking garage and back down to previous location to complete the next round.
Complete each set on the corresponding level of the parking garage. Set 1 on level 1, set 2 on level 2, and so on. Mosey in between sets to the next level of the parking garage.
1) Air squats & V-Sit-ups
2) WW1 & Bonnie Blairs (Jumping Lunges 2 count)
3) Calf Raises & WWII
4) Squat Jumps & Box Cutters
5) Side V-Situps & Peter Parker**
Peter Parker – “hold plank; right knee to right elbow; back to plank; plank jack; repeat other side…each plank jack is 1 rep) Counting each plankjack as 1 rep
** We ran out of time before hitting this set
MARY – Each AMRAP for 1 Min
Side V-sit up Left
Side V-sit up Right
Ravi Zacharias – “The older we become, the more difficult it is to fill our hearts with wonder. Only God is big enough to keep filling us with wonder.”
Exodus 15:11 – “Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?”
Psalm 33:8- “Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!”
- As we have been isolated and probably filling our time with more visual and aural entertainment. Are we desensitizing ourselves to the wonder and awe of God in the stillness and quiet? In the reading of his word. While TV and movies have to get more and more spectacular. Music has to find the next catchy tune. Only God who remains unchanged has the capacity to fill our growing yearning for awe and wonder.
- Pretty quiet overall today. YHC enjoyed the mumble chatter as the pax watered concrete inside while God watered the grass outside.
- Lawnboy is heading up the Colonial 200 effort Sept 18-19. Looking for a team of 12 runner and 2 drivers. More details in email and Facebook.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming!
- Log your daily Burpees on the Quad P. 10 more days left.
F3 Important Links