Conditions: Beautiful day in the neighborhood
PAX: Dreamliner, Buoy, Marvel, Mr. Universe, Gas Station
FNGs: Bunker (Barry – 52)
DR PAX: None
- Side Straddle Hops – In Cadence, 30 reps
- 10 – Burpees OYO
- LBC – 20 reps In-cadence
- Through the Tunnel – 14 reps
- Michael Phelps –15 reps In-cadence
- Groiners – 5 reps In-cadence
“ Groiner – Starting from a pushup/merkin position, thrust your feet forward, landing outside of each hand. Thrust backwards to original position. Repeato.” – F3 Exicon
Mosey to the unofficial AO for DDG (AKA – Behind the Food Lion in Carrolton VA).
The Thang – I give it an 11 out of 10.
After reaching the alternate AO…
Run to 1st speed bump and back to the starting point. Upon reaching the starting point commence 11 Burpees and 11 V-situps. Then repeat with the 2nd, 3rd,…and 6th speed bumps.
Run to 1st speed bump and back to the starting point. (Sound familiar…here is where it changes). Upon reaching the starting point commence 11 Lunges. Then run to 2nd speed bump and back to starting point then commence 11 Merkins. Altername Lunges and Merkins and each of the next 4 speed bumps.
Mosey back to Flag Circle.
No more moseying Just 3 circuits of 11 calf raises and WWIIs
3 circuits of 11 Squat Jumps and CDDs.
Ravi Zacharias – “The biggest battle you will face in life is your daily appointment with God; keep it, or every other battle will become bigger”
– Just a reminder that our biggest battle is internal daily submission to God. If we put him first and submit to his will, then we never have to worry about victory or defeat. God never loses.
- YHC still struggles with counting repetitions, and stating the correct time when beginning the Q. Modify as necessary. YHC failed to get through all the workouts on the Weinke, however, no one complained about not finished with more V-situps and Peter Parkers…
- Marvel promised to rate YHC’s workout on yelp giving me stars consistent with the number of exercises completed as part of YHC’s plan for the Q. Marvel apparently has an avid following in social media circles. It’s a great thing that Yelp rates on a 5-star scale because we completed 8 exercises. 8 stars out of 5 is not too shabby for the first Q of a new birth year.
- Mr. Universe made it to his 2nd beatdown today and we welcomed Bunker (AKA FNG Barry) to the family.
- This week’s Saturday Q will take place at “Ignite”. Check FB and F3rva.org for more details.
- Log your daily Burpees on the Quad P. Do not go directly to the F3 Chattanooga site to log your reps. Unless you are not participating in the Monthly challenge. Then log your Burpees on the site. However, you really should rething your choices and join the challenge.
F3 Important Links