Conditions: Cool, dry, & nice
- Bone the fish (side shuffle, karaoke, back pedal) x2
- Arm swirls
- Raise the roof
- Through the tunnel
- Steve Earle
- Imperial walkers
- Thoracic twisting
- Rotating lunges
- Single-leg rotations with Egyptian holds
- Bring Sally Up to Moby’s “Flower”
- Big lap around the church
- Tabata (20 sec. on / 10 sec. off x 3 for each duo of exercises below)
- Flutter kicks & hello dolly
- Monkey humpers & Apollo Ohnos
- Up downs & shoulder taps
- Jump squats & lunges
- Nolan Ryan left & right
- Freddie Mercuries & leg raises
- Mountain climbers & plank jacks
- 3-man grinder: plank hold | 100 step-ups
- YHC’s music choice caused several PAX to reminisce on old concerts – all the way back to The Zombies
1 Thessalonians 5:18 – Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
- Quad P for November is Curls. Any and all PAX can still jump in and compete as it is a self-selected goal.
- Thanksgiving Day Convergance 0700-0800 at The Playground. No other AOs will meet that day. 7000 Granby St, Norfolk (Tabernacle Church).
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here.