Conditions: Cloudy & 75
PAX: 5 due to the Colonial 200
DR PAX: None, but it was nice to have Fin and Trailblazer who normally post at Ignite.
- Abe Vigoda – 10
- Bobby Hurley – 13
- Chilly Jacks, 4ct. – 13
- Do-Ah-Diddy (w/13 CDDs) – Around pond
- El Capitan up and down small hill by pond 3x
All of the following exercises were completed at either 13 or 26 reps, depending on the intensity, with a mosey to the next planter between groups of exercises as denoted by ***
- Freddy Mercury ***
- Gas Pump
- HR Merkin***
- Imperial Squat Walker (IC)
- King Arthur to next planter***
- LBC, 4ct. (IC)
- Mountain Climber (IC)
- Nipple Scraper Merkin***
- Outlaw (switch direction halfway through)
- Princess Tea Party
- Quick Feet (over a crack, IC)***
- Rosalita (IC)
- Scorpion Dry Dock
- T-Bomb (IC)***
- Up Straddle Hop (IC)
- Van Goghda (IC)
***brief intermission for Dealer’s Choice exercise + mosey to the next planter: American Hammer, Baryshnikov Squat, CDD, Dips
- Zombie Walk up the incline ramp and back to the flag
At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.Matthew 18:1–4
- YHC encouraged the PAX that while people are often told to “Man Up” Jesus here tells his followers that they actually need to be like children, recognizing their need of him, if they want to be great in the kingdom of heaven, let alone enter it.
- YHC remarked multiple times that this workout was “goofy as hell,” and most likely some passersby would agree.
- That said, it was one of those brain worms that YHC couldn’t get out of his head until he just went ahead and did it. Critique was invited at multiple points.
- Space Monkey and Knockout convinced YHC there was no need to complete Iron Pax Week 2 (again). It did not take much convincing.
- The Iron PAX challenge is taking place over the month of September. It is, as the name would suggest, challenging, but there is a regional competition that will be easier the more PAX we have who participate. Details can be found here. Registration & submission form can be found here.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned good donations.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads