Conditions: Cool, dry, & nice
- Bone the fish (side shuffle, karaoke, back pedal)
- Arm swirls
- Raise the roof
- Through the tunnel
- Steve Earle
- Imperial walkers
- Mosey to track
- Thoracic twisting
- Rotating lunges
- Single-leg rotations with Egyptian holds
- 3-man grinders across width of football field: plank hold | 300 single-count American Hammers; backpedal to American Hammer site; forward run to plank hold site
- Take a lap of the bleachers – up and down each set of stairs
- 3-man grinders across width of football field: plank jacks | 150 Bobby Hurleys; forward run each direction
- Blue Falcon: split into two teams; 30 seconds to design a team workout; 3 minutes to complete it; teams flapjack
- 1st team: 30 LBCs and 15 Spider Merkins; repeat
- 2nd team: 30 Merkins (in cadence), 50 Big Boy Sit-ups (in cadence), lunges OYO for remaining time
- Bojangles Biscuit run: sprint the straights and mosey the turns for one lap of the track
- Mosey to the flag
- Some confusion on Blue Falcon instructions; 1st team started doing four individual workouts rather than working as a team; had to repeat instructions and restart
- Welcomed FNG Drive-thru; brother-in-law of recent FNG “Sunday”
- Informal coffeeteria after workout as some had flexible work schedules today
Now go home and have a feast. Share your food and wine with those who don’t have enough. Today is holy to our Lord, so don’t be sad. The joy that the Lord gives you will make you strong.
- Quad P for November is Curls. Any and all PAX can still jump in and compete as it is a self-selected goal.
- Thanksgiving Day Convergance 0700-0800 at The Playground. No other AOs will meet that day. 7000 Granby St, Norfolk (Tabernacle Church).
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here.