PAX: 6 (somewhat of a dip from last week)
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 31
- Toy Soldiers – 15
- Michael Phelps – 15
- TTT – 15
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey to theater parking deck, top floor.
Rochamburpees: Partner up, both PAX hold Chillcut Plank; Rock-paper-scissors; winner does 1 Merkin; Loser does 1 Burpee; on ties both do 1 Merkin. Increase reps each time until you get to 10.
Ladder: Start at #1, complete 18 reps, then run to far wall and back. Complete #1 and #2, rinse/repeat until finally completing all levels.
- American Hammer
- Reverse Lunge
Mosey down one level.
Stop at each level and regroup, along the “flats” do one transit exercise, regular mosey down the ramps:
- Lunge Walk
- Carioca (switch sides halfway)
- Skip (“Joyfully and Playfully”)
Mosey back to pond.
Dora (modified): Partners (same as before) share the following reps of the following exercises. Non-exercising PAX runs up ramp to next culvert, down stairs and back.
- 50 Underdogs
- 100 Lunges (2ct)
- 150 LBCs (4ct)
Dealer’s Choice, 18 reps:
- Penguin Crunches (IC)
- American Hammers (IC)
- Leg Lifts
- LBCs (IC)
- Freddy Mercurys (IC)
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.Philippians 1:6
- YHC encouraged the PAX that no matter their failures, struggles, difficulties, or inadequacies, if God has starting to work in/through them, they can have confidence in his promise to complete that work.
- This being YHC’s birthday, he chose some of his favorite routines and populated them with some of his favorite exercises.
- Quad P/Monthly Challenge is self-determined weight loss, and winner is based on percentage of goal met, so it’s not too late to join!