Conditions: freezing and sunny
Run a lap of the parking lot (it was a “feels like” temperature of 19!)
Based on Hank Aaron’s long-standing home run record of 755:
7 – SSH
5 – Give-up
5 – Michael Phelps
7 – Mountain climber
5 – Squat
5 – Lunge
7 – Imperial Walker
5 – Through the tunnel
5 – Abe Vigoda
Hank Aaron’s jersey number was 44:
Mosey around the lake – at each bench start with one of the following:
4 4-count Mountain Climbers
4 4-count Bonnie Blairs
4 4-count Plank jacks
Then do one of the following exercises (always 4 reps – Q called which exercise at each stop):
Big boy sit-up
At the amphitheater yard – 3-man Dora:
Squats – 305 (Hank Aaron’s career batting average = .305)
“My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.” Hank Aaron (Feb 05, 1934 – January 22, 2021)
For F3 PAX – just keep coming back… it helps however you are feeling and whatever else is going on in your life.
- New AOs. Friday 29 Jan beings the Boardwalk at Ignite Park in VB. Boardwalk is a running AO. Friday 5 Feb begins Blackwater at Western Branch High at the pull up bars. This will be focus of Blackwater will be IPC workouts.
- Patriot Challenge (Run Ranger Run) upcoming. Check it out at: https://give.gallantfew.org/event/patriot-challenge/e314855
- Hitting the Cycle – New challenge. Consists of posting 8 times in 8 days (Sat – Sat) then the following week hitting the other AOs not previously posted to. Talk to Funny Car or visit the FB page for more info.
- Jan Quad P is Weight Loss. UvU. Set your own goal, track your progress. Talk to Marvel if you have questions.
- Feb Quad P is Mile-a-day challenge. Keep your eyes open to the specifics in the Quad P spreadsheet.
F3 Important Links:
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Quad P “Monthly” Challenge: Weight Loss your times/rounds è HERE.
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads