2 PAX (YHC and Alaska, DR from Charlottesville) for what briefly appeared like it was going to be a solo outing. After Alaska figured out the admittedly confusing parking situation of Oyster Point, things got underway.
- SSH – 30
- Imperial Walkers – 15
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Burpess OYO – 5
Mosey to the pond for…
A.L.A.R.M.: PAX alternated picking an exercise in the allotted category and do roughly 25 reps, running ¼ way around the pond between exercises:
- Crabwalks up/around/down stairs
- Lunges, 4 ct.
- Squats (concentrate on form)
- Global Warming, 30 ct. out and back
- LBCs, 4ct. IC
- Low Slow Flutter Kicks
- Big Boys
Reverse Run between stations for the next grouping.
- Hand Release Merkins
- Tiny Soldiers
- Incline Merkins
- Pickle Pounders
Mosey to flags for some Mary:
- LBCs, 4ct. IC
- Penguin Crunches
- Freddy Mercury
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
- YHC noted how most of these fruit are born out in our relationships with others—you can’t do them or do them well without another person.
- YHC considered that a good way to tell “how you’re doing” in bearing these fruit is to look at your relationships—or if you’re brave, to ask your family/friends/coworkers how you are doing.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP (aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge).
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads