Conditions: Gloom…Tropical Storm Isaiah
High Knees: 30 Seconds
Jumping Jacks: 30 Seconds
Jumping Butt Kicks: 30 Seconds
TTT: 15 IC
Don Quijotes: 15 IC
Side Lunges: 10 IC
LBCs – 100
The Thang – Fun with Benches
Modified Blackjack –Start at 21 of exercise 1 and 10 of exercise 2. Each set subtract 1 rep from Exercise 1 and add 1 rep to ex 2 until you reach 10 rep of ex 1 and 21 of ex 2.
Round 1: Partner Bench Squats and Dirkins
Round 2: Irkins and Wingnuts
11s – Start with 11 of exercise 1 and 1 of exercise 2. Each set subtract 1 rep from Exercise 1 and add 1 rep to ex 2 until you reach 10 rep of ex 1 and 21 of ex 2.
Round 3: Step Ups and Dips
Mary – LBCs 2-minutes
Ps 90 “Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. 2 Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. 3 You turn people back to dust, saying, “Return to dust, you mortals.” 4 A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night. 5 Yet you sweep people away in the sleep of death— they are like the new grass of the morning: 6 In the morning it springs up new, but by evening it is dry and withered. 7 We are consumed by your anger and terrified by your indignation. 8 You have set our iniquities before you, our secret sins in the light of your presence. 9 All our days pass away under your wrath; we finish our years with a moan. 10 Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away. 11 If only we knew the power of your anger! Your wrath is as great as the fear that is your due. 12 Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. 13 Relent, LORD! How long will it be? Have compassion on your servants. 14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. 15 Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us, for as many years as we have seen trouble. 16 May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children. 17 May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands.”
II. He humbles himself and his people with the consideration of the frailty of man (v. 3-6).
III. He submits himself and his people to the righteous sentence of God passed upon them (v. 7-11).
IV. He commits himself and his people to God by prayer for divine mercy and grace, and the return of God’s favour (v. 12-17).
- So here is a text correspondence between YHC and Dreamliner the eve of Aug 4th. YHC: “Dreamliner, what does F3 do if there is forecast lightening, hurricane force winds, the possibility of tornadoes, torrential downpours, and power outages expected during the beatdown.” Dreamliner: “F3 workouts are not cancelled for weather. Toughen-up buttercup!”
- The previous dialogue is only very slightly embellished.
- Colonial 200 has been cancelled. Standby for words on CSAUP event to replace. More details in email and Facebook.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here.
F3 Important Links