A workout to honor “The Professor”. Neal Peart was arguable the greatest drummer ever. He played for the band “Rush” and passed away a year ago.
- Conditions: 29 Degrees and Sunny.
- PAX: Average Joe, Space Monkey, Marvel, Mango, Gas Station, Bachelor Pad, Musket, Wicked
- FNGs: None
- DR PAX: None
- 1 Mile Run
- SSH – 21
- TTT – 12
- Grady Corn – 21
- Windmill – 12
422 Reps per round: 422 x 5 = 2110 (Close enough to 2112). PAX partner up and while one PAX performs exercise the other takes a lap around the 4th floor of the Merchant Walk parking garage.
- Round 1: Curls
- Round 2: Bench Press
- Round 3: LBCs
- Round 4: Overhead Press
- Round 5: Skull Crushers
Space Monkey and Gas Station were the only pair to finish within the hour and were deemed the winners. The other PAX were penalized 5 burpees failing to finish.
“You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice. If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice” Neil Peart
Faith is a choice and we must use our spiritual disciplines to grow our faith.
- 3.3 Miles for Quad P
- This was a real grind and all of the PAX kept pace.
- Space Monkey and Average Joe made the trek to Ironclad this morning and it was nice to have some new faces.
- Counting reps is annoying but still lots of great mumble chatter on the laps around the parking garage.
- Quap P is ongoing – remember to log your mileage.
- We are trying to put a team together for the GoRuck Star Course in Richmond late March. Contact Average Joe if you are interested.
- Early planning stages on a Ragnar event in Virginia Beach. Contact Space Monkey if you are interested in joining a team.
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Backblast template can be found here.
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads