8 PAX (including one DR, Pyro from Jacksonville) made it out to the less-gloomy-than-it-has-been gloom for an adoption-and-Agassis bonanza.
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 20
- Through the Tunnel – 10
- Toy Soldiers – 15
- Burpees (OYO) – 5
Mosey around the pond and to the tennis courts. Agassis 3x. Mosey to the flags where the coupons were waiting.
ADOPT A BLOCK – Partner up; PAX and their partner have just adopted a coupon (YHC heard one pair name their’s ‘Cindy’) and now have to keep it off the ground for the duration of the workout, 5 penalty burpees if they fail.
Mosey to the clubhouse for…
Alternating Partner Sets: One PAX does 50 LBCs while their partner does AMRAP of the following, flapjack and repeat. If group finish early, do SSH until all groups are done (no easy task with a coupon in tow).
- Bench Press
- Goblet Squats
- Overhead Press
- Yoga Plank (w/Coupon on back)
- Upright Row
- Tricep Curl
- Overhead Hold
Mosey to tennis court where YHC had all PAX set down their blocks–resulting in–oops–5 penalty burpees for the group.
Dealer’s choice Mary with one set of Agassi in between. The following exercises were chosen:
- XO (on Q)
- Freddy Mercury (IC)
- 200 LBC (OYO)
- American Hammer
Mosey back to the flags where the PAX dropped off their adopted coupons and rounded out the workout with a Burpee Minute.
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.2 Timothy 3:16–17
- YHC exhorted the PAX that whether they are looking for material for a COT, life advice, or encouragement–really whatever the need–Scripture is the best place to start.
- YHC heard at least one group name their adopted block with the apt moniker “Cindy.”
- The PAX completed 700 LBCs for QuadP, plus any extra credit snuck in during Mary.
- Dreamliner maxes out his multitasking at 2 tasks, which makes counting, exercising, and talking difficult. He left Musket hanging a few times on the LBCs. Also left him out to dry when he “dropped” their adopted block.
- Space Monkey was under the microscope of criticism with (1) an offhanded remark about YHC arriving late and someone thinking “well, it can’t be Space Monkey” and (2) YHC calling into question his characterization of his recent posting habits.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP (aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge).
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads