5 PAX made it out for workout in more daylight than usual.
- SSH – 30
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Finkle Swings – 10/10
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey around the pond and back to flag to pick up coupons, then to the tennis courts. Agassis 3x.
Divide up to four corners of tennis court, PAX do AMRAP of following exercise while odd man out does Agassis around the whole court, then rotate—Duck Walk to next station, until each PAX goes around 2x:
- Chillcut plank
- Overhead Press
- Goblet Squat
- Hand Release Merkin
then the following four exercises, lunge walking between
- Big Boy Sit-Ups
- Overhead Press
- Reverse Lunge (w/Coupon, optionally)
F3 Dice – One PAX calls an exercise, roll dice for reps (x5), one lap around tennis court between:
- Merkins (5)
- Hand Release Burpees (25)
- Leg Lifts (15)
- American Hammers (25)
So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us.1 Thessalonians 2:8
- The PAX were encouraged to consider that while the truth is important, we should not neglect in genuine love toward those around us.
- Originally the AMRAP portion was designed to facilitate mumble chatter, but that didn’t really pan out, what with the PAX being on opposite sides of the tennis court.
- Dreamliner pointed out that typically Agassis at Duck Duck Goose go right to left, so a couple times the PAX switch it up and went left to right, for balance.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP (aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge).
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads