- When: 20200415
- QIC: Dreamliner
- The PAX: Funny Car, Planar, Buoy, Yoast, Lawn Boy, Dreamliner
Warmarama: Side straddle hops, Imperial walkers, squats , mountain climbers.
Mosey to retrieve coupons. Each PAX takes a turn to retrieve their coupon while other PAX complete AMRAP squats.
Mosey to track
6 rounds of 20 curls, 20 rows, 20 overhead press, and snake the bleachers.
Still 20 short of daily challenge and with 30 seconds remaining, we knocked out the overhead presses.
Circle of Trust (COT)
Story of how the Israelites took 12 stones (one for each tribe) out of the Jordan river as they passed over into the promise land. These stones were setup as a reminder of what God had done for them. We should take time in the highs, and maybe even the lows, of life to setup reminders to share with future generations.
Ball of Man (#BOM)
- YHC was told that PAX at #RuckHill typically just walk around the lake instead of the hills.
- PAX at #BearCountry should get ready for some bleachers. They have been underutilized for some time now.
For full instructions on COVID-19 operations within F3 Hampton Roads check out https://f3rva.org/2020/04/03/covid-19-update/.
Summary: F3 Hampton Roads has opportunities (including virtually) available for Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith during this time. We encourage you to plug-in while making the decision that is best for your family and community.
- Fitness: Completely virtual workouts and outdoor workouts at our standard AO locations practicing vigilant social distancing. See below for links and details.
- Fellowship: Virtual fellowship events on the second Thursday of every month at 8:00 p.m. #2ndThrusday2ndF. Next up: Thursday, April 9. More dates may be added according to attendance.
- Faith: Virtual mental check-in on the first and third Mondays of the month at 8:00 p.m. and a #NoPAXLeftBehid initiative to meet the needs within and outside this community.
For all virtual gatherings (1stF, 2ndF, and 3rdF), the link to join is https://zoom.us/j/884657155.
For cyber-security reasons, the meeting requires a password. Text 336-817-1793 or e-mail [email protected] for password.