- When: 20191001
- QIC: Buoy
- The PAX: Buoy, Marvel, Priorities, Dreamliner, Splint, MOAB, Mater, Musket
With the Ironpax challenge behind us 8 PAX arrived to DDG ready for the morning beatdown. It was a gorgeous 72 degrees.
SSHs 30 IC
Arm Circles 15Fwd/15Bwd IC
No Surrenders 10 IC
Finkel Swings 12 IC
PAX moseyed over to the tennis court for continued fun.
Today was x10 Tuesday. Each PAX took a turn naming an exercise then rolling 2 dice. Whatever the face value total was of the 2 dice, multiply by 10 to get your reps for that exercise. PAX had to name their exercise prior to rolling the dice so they weren’t persuaded by the number of reps. PAX named exercises with caution. Once the exercise was complete PAX did a quick mosey from the tennis court over the bear crawl bridge and back. It went down like this:
1. Dreamliner (Front- to- Back Lunges IC 4ct); rolled a 7 for 70 reps.
2. Splint (Superman’s IC 4ct); rolled 6 for 60 reps.
3. Buoy (Hand Release Merkins OYO); rolled 9 for 90 reps.
4. Musket (Flutter Kicks 45 IC 4ct); rolled 9 for 90 reps.
5. MOAB (Calf Raises IC); rolled 7 for 70 reps.
6. Mater (Mater Merkins 60 IC / Plank 60secs); rolled 12 for 120 Reps. I don’t wish this exercise on anyone and next time YHC brings dice to a workout, Mater is no longer allowed to roll.
7. Marvel (LBCs IC 4ct); rolled 9 for 90 reps.
8. Priorities (Balls to the Wall 50secs); rolled 5 for 50 reps.
9. Dreamliner (Leg Lifts IC 4ct); rolled 12 for 120 reps.
Back to the Flag
YHC read from the bible Colossians 3:12; Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.