Conditions:68 and clear. A tad humid for my taste. Several hundred gnats lost their lives. Close call with a duck.
- Side straddle hops x 30
- Michael Phelps x 25
- Mountain Climbers x 30
- Mosey around pond
Modified Cooper: Run around pond stopping at 4 points. Burpees, Squats, Merkins x 10 at first stop, 9 at second… down to 1.
Carolina Drydocks x 100 & WW2’s x 100 alternating every 10 reps with partner.
Rochamburpees: Chillcut plank facing partner. Rock, paper, scissors. Loser does 1 burpee, winner 1 Merkin, adding 1 each round working up to 10.
Dealer’s choice core exercises: x’s and o’s, LBC’s, freddie mercurys, ww1’s, leg lifts, can’t remember the rest…
Psalm 85:9-10 – “Surely his salvation is near to those who fear him, that glory may dwell in our land. Steadfast love and faithfulness meet; righteousness and peace kiss each other.”
- We fail at the 4 qualities: steadfast love, faithfulness, righteousness, peace.
- God doesn’t fail to demonstrate them.
- Each quality finds its perfection in Christ
- Through Christ, each quality becomes ours.
- Fear him.
- My brain and my mumble chatter abilities completely shut down when I’m doing physical activity. I did hear a lot of groaning, which may have actually been conversation…
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule– Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP– “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Playor Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.orgbut the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads