5 PAX arrived to Duck Duck Goose (DDG) ready to squeeze in a quick workout. Weather was 57°.
- SSHs 25 ICs
- Arm Circles 15Fwd/15Bwd ICs
- Michael Phelps 15 ICs
- Reverse Lunge 15 ICs
- Mosey around DDG lake
- Billy Madison Routine; Inspired by Billy Madison’s journey back through school, this routine involves a running loop and exercise per grade. Begin with a loop to simulate the grade, followed by an exercise with 12 reps as the exam. This concludes 1st grade. Run the loop again, followed by the 1st grade exercise x 12 reps plus a new exercise x 12 reps. This concludes 2nd grade. Continue with the loop and adding an exercise each time until you’ve completed one loop and exercise combo for each of the 12 grades. Completed OYO.
- 1st Grade; Leg Thrusters 12 Reps
- 2nd Grade; Merkins 12 Reps
- 3rd Grade; BBSU 12 Reps
- 4th Grade; Jump Squats 12 Reps
- 5th Grade; Dips 12 Reps
- 6th Grade; Wing Nuts 12 Reps
- 7th Grade; Lunges 12 Reps
- 8th Grade; CCDs 12 Reps
- 9th Grade; LBCs 12 Reps
- 10th Grade; Monkey Humpers 12 Reps
PAX did not graduate as we ran out of time and only completed up to 10th Grade. To be continued……..
- 11th Grade; Hand Release Merkins (did not complete)
- 12th Grade; American Hammers (did not complete)
Recover back to the flag…
YHC read from the bible Isaiah 41:10;
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand.
Q spots available for February; click on the link below to signup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Utp_HFAXLbCkhlUYR2F5oOdlp-HTjwlbLmYErn6g3Zc/edit#gid=1680586126