Like a penguins butt: chilly and in the wind.
- SSH – 20
- TTT – 10
- Give Ups – 10
- Helicopters – 10
Mosey to farthest light pole and back, grab coupons, mosey to first light pole.
Party Like It’s 95: Increasing reps starting with 5. After each set of legs/core/upper body (underlined below), pick a hold to do while waiting for the 6, then run to farthest light and back. © = w/coupon.
- 5 Man Makers ©
- 10 Broad Jumps
- 15 WWIIs
- 20 OH Press ©
- 25 Jump-Overs ©
- 30 Boxcutters
- 35 Irkins ©
- 40 Goblet Squats ©
- 45 Penguin Crunches (2ct)
- 50 Bent Over Rows 25L/25R ©
- 55 Wet Toilet Seats ©
- 60 American Hammers (2ct)
- 65 Dips ©
- 70 Lunges (1ct)
- 75 Reverse Penguin Crunch (2ct)
- 80 Bench Press ©
- 85 Johnny Dramas ©
- 90 Chillcut Plank (90 secs)
- 95 Curls ©
Philippians 2:4: Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
- This does not mean to ignore your interests, but to elevate others’ interests.
- This is the backbone of F3, epitomized in the credo, “Leave no man behind, leave no man where you found him.”
- Dreamliner has been a good example of this, particularly through F3.
- For those inquiring minds who must know: if YHC’s math is correct (and it was quadruple checked, so hopefully it is), then the Party Like It’s 95 routine + Warmarama comes to a total of 1,000 reps.
- In creating this beatdown, YHC first decided on exercises then arranged them so as to keep the PAX from having to complete 95 Man Makers. Even that would have been preferable to the his first inclination to do 1,000 Burpees.
- Musket and several other PAX were impressed by the exactly right timing of the beatdown, a thing which YHC totally intended and definitely knew would happen in advance.
- Most of the mumble chatter was about Huggies’ recent interaction with an elderly man at the country club, which quickly got spun out into a tale of elder abuse while drunk, and then into serially assaulting old men.
- To that point, no one at the beatdown as under threat as they weren’t of the same age group he “likes to target.”
- Some confusion, bewilderment among the PAX at Wet Toilet Seats (squats onto a cinderblock). YHC thinks the vivid imagery worked exactly as intended.
- On that note, it was the first time some PAX had done a full squat.
- Several references made during and after to the size of YHC’s Weinke. He was going to have the standee for the PAX’s benefit and then a smaller Weinke for COT, Warmarama, etc. but then he thought–why have two Weinkes when one will do? And why not share his Weinke with every man there?
- YHC is happy to create a stencil in the same vein as the above one he created for Dreamliner. DMs are open.
- Quad P for December is Consistency. Pick an exercise/amount and try to hit it every day in of the month. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- 2nd F Event – Saturday, December 11, 3:30pm @ Scully’s House. See FB or Slack for details and to RSVP.
- Santa Claus Shuffle – December 12 @ Olde Towne Portsmouth. To join Team F3 & FIA Hampton Roads click this link.