Conditions – 25 Degrees and 3 inches of Snow
F3 & Covid Disclosures – N/A
- SSH x 20IC
- TTT x 10IC
- Windmill x 10IC
- Michael Phelps x 10IC
- Shoulder Taps x 10IC
Mosey to Ferguson Parking Garage
Paula Abdul up the Parking Ramps. YHC performed the floor number x 10 of each exercise then moseyed up two floors to perform 20 Bonnie Blairs. Then, alternated Skiers and Apollo Ono’s to Transition back 1 floor. Rinse and repeat to the top of the garage. The following exercises were performed:
- Burpees – 10 (First Floor)
- Big Boys – 20 (Second Floor)
- Merkins – 30 (Third Floor)
- Jump Squats – 40
- Leg Lifts – 50
- Squats – 60
- American Hammer – 70
Mosey back to the first floor using the stairs.
21’s with Big Boys on the second floor and Merkins on the first floor. Mosey transition between each set.
Mary – No Time
COT – Mark 9:2-4 “His clothes became shining, exceedingly white, like snow . . . “
- YHC worked out alone in a parking garage in 3 inches of snow at 25 degrees and could not stop pondering that his old gym was 1,000 yards. It is warm there and full of hot chicks working out while he suffered alone in the cold.
- YHC is getting back into skiing and it is lot of fun. This workout was designed to be a “skiing” workout focusing on core strength, legs, and balance. Bonnie Blairs followed by Skiers and Apollo Ono’s down the parking ramps is good stuff – I will definitely keep that one in the arsenal.