Like a frog’s armpit.
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Overhead Compartments (TTT + OH clap) – 10
- Sideways Lunge – 10
Mosey to far side of parking lot and back.
Explain to PAX that we are collectively responsible for # of PAX x 400 reps (aka 2,400). Add up everyone’s rep from the stationary exercise totals each time the PAX return to flags.
AMRAP: PAX 1 does a transit to next light pole, PAX 2 does AMRAP of a specific exercise, keeps their own count. Once PAX 1 reaches light pole, flapjack until they get to where PAX 2 is. Rinse/repeat to far side of lot, then mosey back as a group. Rounds:
- Lunge Walk / Burpees
- Broad Jump / Big Boys
- Apollo Ohnos / Merkins
- Reverse Lunge Walk / Air Dramas (Air Squat + Johnny Drama, only got to 3 light poles on this one)
Total reps after 4 rounds: 1,879.
Chillcut Plank, 30 sec.
Proverbs 31:28: Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.” Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
- Encouraged the PAX to consider what they are doing to intentionally praise the women in their lives, especially wives, for more than just appearance: for the way they do their jobs, take care of your family, serve others, pursue their passions, etc?
Ball of Man
- This was a Q that YHC has had in his brain for a while but hadn’t worked out the finer points. Still needs some finessing.
- 400 reps/PAX is about right, but maybe counting the lunges as well would have been helpful.
- Interesting to see the totals on reps when all PAX returned to add them up.
- YHC used his phone calculator to add reps to save time and guarantee accuracy.
- NOTE: Broad Jumps are hard and may quickly devolve into Bunny Hops.
- Apollo Ohnos as a transit exercise require some coordination. Might be worth investing in a dance instructor shouting directions from behind the PAX.
- Some mumble chatter about how to get out and play golf while juggling work and family responsibilities.
- YHC noted that in the “gap year” while he was looking for his current job after seminary, he played ~160 rounds of disc golf; it is much easier (and cheaper!) to fit in a round of disc golf than traditional golf.
- Moneyball is looking to do another 2nd F disc golf get together and a 2nd F golf event. BOLO for more details.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for July is Burpees, 1000 reps for the month, or ~33/day. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars