Like hanging out with your middle school friends on your own for the first time: cool, but not as cool as you hoped it would be.
***YHC thought he was going to be flying solo until Bachelor Pad showed up (albeit at 0702), so some assorted Warmarama happened with all counts in YHC’s head.***
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps – 10
- TTT – 10
Mosey to Ferguson flag poles.
Note: All Dora reps were shared between the PAX.
Dora #1 – Arms: Run around the Ferguson front area when not repping.
- Doorway Curls – 100
- Merkins – 200
- Overhead claps – 300
Mosey to the top of the Ferguson parking deck. That part sucked.
Dora #2 – Core: Run to the far side of the top floor and back.
- Big Boy Sit-Ups – 100
- Freddy Mercurys – 200
- Crunchy Frogs – 300
Dora #3 – Legs: Run to the far side of the top floor and back.
- Monkey Humpers – 100
- Squats – 200
- Wall Sit (Seal Claps for reps) – 300
Mosey to the (non-existent) flag.
AMRAP: 1 minute each
- Penguin Crunches
- Leg Lifts
- Chillcut Plank
- Often we think our laziness doesn’t really hurt anything or anyone, but this Proverbs reminds us that if we are lazy/slothful, we look like, act like, talk like, do the same things (i.e., are a brother) to the one who destroys, even if we are not actively destroying things.
- YHC was mentally considering what to do if he was solo this morning. He had yet to decide, so the world may never know.
- Because YHC was genuinely expecting to be solo, the fact that there was one other PAX means 200% of the expectation was met.
- Doras really do average 15 mins each. Each Dora completed at this beatdown was just on either side of that time.
- There is no easing of difficulty when all exercises of a Dora target the same muscle group.
- YHC and Bachelor Pad shared a pretty even split on the reps overall, though each did excel at specific exercises.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Gator has highlighted this organization for those who are distraught over the scenes coming out of Afghanistan, and who want to help those Afghans who are able to make it to the U.S.A.
- There is a new F3 Hampton Roads Instagram page that you can find and follow at this link.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars