Conditions – Warming up, nice breeze.
Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership. The F3 Credo is: Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him. Our workouts are free, open to all men, held outdoors, peer led, end with a Circle of Trust.
- I am not a professional. I’m not being paid to lead this workout.
- You are participating at your own risk.
- You are responsible for your own well-being
- You are here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here
- Know your limits and do the best you can. Modify as needed but do not modify your effort.
COVID Disclosure – If you have COVID or been exposed to COVID please leave and come back in 10-14 days.
Then we got right to The Thang.
2019 IronPaxChallenge Week 3- “Meter’s 43”
(Accumulated Rep Scoring):
- 10 Pull-ups
- 15 Burpee Coupon Jump Overs
- 20 Coupon Curls
- 25 Coupon Squat Thrusters
- 30 Gas Pumps (reverse crunches)
Rinse and repeat for 43 minutes (END AT 6:15am)
**Score will be cumulative number of reps completed during the 43 minutes. For reference, each full round is 100 reps.
ex: 5 Rounds completed plus all Pull-ups and Burpees on final Rd would be 525 total.
ex: 2 Rounds completed plus all Pull-ups, Burpees, & 18 Curls would be 243 total.
Mary – None
COT – The M is the Most important relationship.
- F3 golf April 15 at Cedar Point. Info on Facebook page. See Moneyball.
- Friday prayer zoom call probably starting next week. 4/2 at noon- Philippians
- A second Roc Solid ready bag event 2 PM 4/22.
- F3 Hampton Roads shirt order – see Facebook page and recent email.
- Possible Saturday morning AO at Bennett’s Creek Park.
- Quad P.