Warm and Muggy (will probably be the same for the next few months).
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 12
- TTT – 12
- Arm Circles – 10 Each Way
- Imperial Walkers – 15
Mosey to the playground parking lot the long way.
21s: Quad P for the day is Carolina Dry Docks, so we did 21s with CDDs and WWIIs. 20 CDDs and 1 WWII then run the length of the parking lot, 19 CDDs and 2 WWIIs and run the length of the parking lot, and so on until you finish 1 CDD and 20 WWIIs.
Mosey to Burpee Hallow Bridge.
Elevator: Perform first exercise and then run up the hill to the Yield sign, Perform the first exercise and the second and then run up the hill to the Yield sign. Keep building until you complete all exercises.
- Step Ups – 10
- Squats – 20
- Calf Raises – 30
Mosey back to the flag.
Matthew 13:3-9 – Parable of the Sower
- Not much time for mumble chatter while doing the 21s.
- YHC was more worried about the CDDs, but the WWIIs seemed to be the killer for most PAX.
- Some PAX made the transition a race, while others were fine to mosey and cheer.
- YHC made a comment about getting rocks in my shorts while doing WWIIs. Joker said that he has boulders in his shorts. Marvel recommended that he get that checked out. Good job watching out for each other fellas.
- 2nd F/3rd F Event – June 19th (0900-1100) @ Hyzer Bomb (Bennet’s Creek Park) with Tidewater Youth Services
- Fathers Day Beat Down – June 20th @ Sloth Hill (0700-0815)
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for June is Dealer’s Choice 100 reps. Sign up and throw up some suggestions. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.