Number of Pax: 4
Pax Names: Bachelor Pad, Joker, Marvel, Musket,
Number of FNGS: 0
Humid but not hot…yet.
- SSH – 25 IC
- TTT – 12 IC
- Michael Phelps – 12 IC
- Helicopters – 12 IC
Mosey to the top floor of Salsa’s Parking Lot the long way.
BOMBS: 13 reps each of the following exercises, in order. After all are completed, mosey down to burpee hollow and back. Rinse/repeat until time is called:
- Burpees – 50
- Overhead Claps – 100
- Merkins – 150
- Big Bois – 200
- Squats – 250
Mosey to the top of the ramp.
Up and Down the Hill: One PAX does AMRAP SSH while the other sprints down the ramp, drops and does 10 Leg Lifts and then mosey back up the ramp in reverse.
Mosey to the first planter by the pond.
Up and Down the Hill: Mosey around the pond stopping at each planter to do a prescribed set of exercises. 2 laps around.
- Irkins – 20 OMC
- Step Ups – 10 OMC
- Dips – 20 OMC
- Rocky Balboa’s – 30 seconds
Mosey to the flag.
About 5 seconds of chill cut plank.
Forgiveness is harder than anger. Anger makes people feel empowered and causes division. Forgiveness relieves a burden for both parties.
- Really glad that Bachelor Pad showed so that we had at least 4 PAX for the workout. 3 PAX makes it hard to do partner exercises.
- QIC learned that when giving or receiving a compliment from another PAX, it is important to remember who the compliment is coming from so that you can read the intentions (sarcasm?).
- BOMBS are just BOMBS, regardless of how many PAX are there for the workout.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Moneyball is looking to do another 2nd F disc golf get together and a 2nd F golf event. BOLO for more details.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars