Weather – 57 degrees and windy
- Crunchy Frogs – 11 IC
- Pickle Pounders – 20 IC
- Penguine Crunches – 10 IC
- Plank Jacks – 20 IC
- Alabama Prom Dates – 10 IC
Mosey loop around the Park
Bloody Mary – Variation of 2 steps forward 1 step back but with all abs. 10 of each ab workout. Transit with Mosey (R1 and R4) and Bear Crawl forward/Yves Pole back (R2 and R3)
Round 1: Big Boys/Flutter Kicks
Round 2: Leg Raises/WW1 (straight body)
Round 3: Penguin Crunches/Superman
Mosey back to flags
Ephesians 5:25: “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her.”
YHC reminded PAX that we are to love our wives – F3 has been a big part of helping me become a better husband.
- We performed 160 sit-ups today.
- Joker and Wilson are both in their first two weeks of F3 and YHC was impressed that both kept pace during this grueling workout.
- YHC did not have enough cones and substituted with brand new disc golf discs. This led to a disc golf date with Marvel and Gas Station on April 30th at 10AM. Let us know if you are interested in joining us.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Roc Solid Ready Bag Assembly (2nd Opportunity) – 4/22, 2pm, Hampton Roads Executive Airport on US58.
- Ragnar Trail Trial Run – Night of 4/23-24 at Priorities’ house. See Space Monkey’s post on FB for more details.
- Colonial 200 coming in September – If interested in joining the team, see Dreamliner or Funny Car.
- Quad P for April is Big Bois. Goal is 60/day.