Conditions: Cool, but warming up (Ideal for some)
Warmarama: SSH, TTT, Bat wings (NOT STEEL CLAPS!)
The Thang: 50/50 Raffle
Split PAX into two groups. Each group performed the same exercises but at opposite ends of the Food Lion. After the set was complete, everyone in your group Mosey to the other end. Do not move to the next exercise until everyone was finished. Repeat for total Reps.
North End: 50 each
Hand release Merkins
LBC’s – in cadence
South End: 50 each
Mosey back to the flag.
Hold Plank for 1 minute until 6:15am
COT: Break Through Prayer
Almighty God, today breakthrough in our lives and in our church. Make us a new creation. Transform us by the power and presence of your Holy Spirit. Show us how to make a difference in our community and the world. Give us boldness to follow where You lead. Amen.
This time last year the world began to unravel and I was on the verge of becoming a Sad Clown again. Thankfully Money Ball invested me to an F3 workout.
- Pyro visited from Jacksonville. He is NOT an F3 Auditor, but has the F3 look and we were happy to have him.
- Cash Flow is Huggies’ father.
- Ready Bags for Roc Solid – See FB page or get with Bing for more info. TODAY 3/11/21 2:00, Chesapeake executive airport.
- 2nd F event East vs West. Yard Games Saturday March 20th Noon. Get with Dreamliner for location information.
- Priorities mentioned a poll that will be going out honing in on the location of the Pax in Hampton Roads. Fill it out when you receive please. This will help get data on where logistically we can have AOs.