Just about right
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Mosey to parking lot entrance
-9 Imperial Walkers
-11 Hillbilly Walkers
Mosey to flag
-9 Michael Phelps
Mosey to coupons
Rifle carry coupons to grass outside tennis courts
9 Marking devices set up across 4 tennis courts
10 Merkins, 1 Burpee (11’s) at the start, sprint to the end, mosey back to 2nd marking device.
9 Merkins, 2 Burpees, sprint to the end, mosey back to 3rd marking device repeat until all 9 “11s” are completed.
Sprint to coupons, 9 overhead squats.
9/11s with Squats/LBCs
11 coupon curls
SSH – 21s (2 count SSH for reps 1-5. Silent count to 21. Punishment exercises if all PAX don’t stop together.) – Round one of 21s had one failure which resulted in a punishment lap around the tennis courts. Round two was completed successfully. This was supposed to be part of warmarama but YHC forgot until half way through the second round of 9/11s…so it was done as a break before round 3.
9/11s with Shoulder taps/flutter kicks
Rifle carry coupons back to put them away.
10 second high plank
YHC missed everyone at workouts on 9/11. We still remember.
PHILIPPIANS 2:4 Let each of you look not to your own interests, but to the interests of others.
GALATIANS 6:2 Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
September is National Suicide Prevention Month. Last week was Suicide Prevention Week. But suicide affects people year ‘round. I challenge PAX make it a point to reach out to at least one person each week to connect with them and really find out how they’re doing.
- Marking devices ended up being pieces of painter’s tape because YHC doesn’t have cones…or 9 of anything else with significant size/color to use.
- Sometimes sprinting slows down…and that’s ok.
- Counting is hard.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for September is stretching – you’re supposed to update the spreadsheet when you do the stretching
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars
- F3 10 Year Celebration will be October 8th-10th, 2021 and held at and hosted by F3 Cape Fear.
- New running AO on the Peninsula
- New rucking AO in Norfolk