Thriller was late but made it to Q. He missed the SSH
As always if you are hurt during a workout, Thriller has office hours in Newport News on Thursdays.
Extra Gloomy, cold in 40s or 50s with persistent drizzle
SSH (Thriller missed these cuz he was late so thanks to whoever got it going), IW, TTT
Mosey to the overhang at the clubhouse to avoid the drizzle. Timer set for 1 minute and exercise was performed from the Thriller Ab Killer. At next timer we sprinted to the dock and back with usually just a few seconds remaining before timer went off again. Rinsed and repeat through the following ab exercises.
Thriller Ab Killer:
- Big Boys
- Crunchy Frog
- Flutter kicks (4 count)
- Oblique V-up (right side)
- Oblique V-up (left side)
- Swimmers (on belly lifting legs and arms as if doing a doggy paddle)
- Plank Rotate Reach (high plank and then rotate one arm up to sky and reach under as far as possible)
- American Hammers (25 each side)
- Straight leg lifts
- Little Baby Crunches
- O-rings (spin feet in O shape)
- penguin cruches (aka heel touches)
- shoulder tap plank
Mosey back just in time for 6:15
“The stronger person is not the one making the most noise but the one who can quietly direct the conversation toward defining and solving problems.” Aaron Beck
He was the father of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and died at the age of 100 earlier this week. Other than Freud, he is possibly the most important figure in Psychology.
- Wicked’s youngest son has the best smelling bed sheets right now and won’t let anyone wash them for a while.
- Five year anniversary banquet on Friday (it is okay to crash it as long as you don’t eat Marvel’s food)
- Five year workout Saturday morning