Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Gas station, Joker, Mango, Marvel, VooDoo, Wicked,
Number of FNGS: 2
FNG Names: Octane, De Jong
Conditions – 46 degrees and Clear
F3 & Covid Disclosures
SHH x 30 IC
TTT x 10 IC
Sideways Lunge x 10 IC
Bat Wings x 10 IC
Mosey to parking garage
Relay Race to the 5th floor
Chatty Dora – each round Pax run down 1 additional flight of stairs and back up ramp.
Round 1 – Merkins
Round 2 – Big Boys
Round 3 – Lunge Walk
Round 4 – Squats
Mosey to field
Soccer ball “Ultimate Frisbee Race” to the wall and back
Big Boys x 20
Chill Cut Plank 30 Seconds
YHS discussed spiritual discipline and how it is important to have spiritual discipline
- Two new FNG’s today – Voodoo’s soccer teamates
- The adult team of 3 smoked the other teams in the soccer relay
- Soccer “ultimate frisbee” races aren’t as fun as ultimate frisbee races. YHC needs to buy some Frisbees.
- Mango bested Wicked on the anchor leg of the parking garage relay because he could simply run under the chain barrier while wicked had to cross it “old Man style”. YHC did not have the nerve to hurdle the 3 foot high chain.
– CSAUP Ragnar is happening now.
– Friday noon Bible Study – contact Bing for details.