Easy, breezy, burpee squeezey.
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Overhead Compartments (TTT + OH clap) – 10
- Sideways Lunge – 10
- Arm Circles (until Funny Car came back with his gloves)
Elevens: 10 Burpees at top of ramp / 1 Big Boy at bottom, then 9/2, 8/3, etc. until 1 Burpee at top of ramp and 10 Big Boys at bottom.
Squeeze ‘N Spread: PAX 1 and 2 hold one exercise while PAX 3 does a transit down one side of garage then flapjack until all PAX are at the top of the ramp.. Each floor switch which hold/transit:
- Chillcut Plank / Lunges
- People’s Chair / Broad Jump
- Balls to the Wall / Carioca
Mosey back to flags.
Deck of Death: Draw a card. # = Reps; Royal = 20; Ace = 25. After a number of cards are drawn, mosey around the large flagpoles.
- ♤ = Crunchy Frog (4ct)
- ♡ = Burpees
- ♧ = HR Merkins
- ♢ = Air Dramas
- Freddy Mercurys
- Penguin Crunches
- Manatees (Superman position + tap foot with opposite hand)
- +1 other YHC forgot
James 1:2-4: Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
- We want to be perfect/complete, lacking nothing, but we don’t want to do what it takes to get there: steadfastness from trials. But God is with us!
Ball of Man
- BB title references the chart-topping pop song “Bye Bye Bye” by beloved supergroup N*Sync from the year 2000, and the much-maligned Burpees for Quad P this month.
- Only 3 PAX this morning due to travel/various circumstances, but they each commented that the Squeeze ‘N Spread might have been worse with more PAX.
- Due to a math error, at one point YHC thought the PAX had completed 69 Burpees and was just going to leave it there, because…nice.
- Actual total was 64 Burpees for Quad P.
- Moneyball is looking to do another 2nd F disc golf get together and a 2nd F golf event. BOLO for more details.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars