- SSH – 25 IC
- TTT – 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers – 15 IC
- Bat Wings – 10 each IC
Mosey to the Bear Trap (beside Middle School).
“4 Laps of Hell” – 40 merkins then run a lap around the Bear Trap x 4. Once finished pick up the six for extra duty.
North Carolina Basketball:
4 Corners – The PAX broke up into 4 groups
Corner 1: 10 Burprees
Corner 2: Dips AMRAP
Corner 3: Squats
Corner 4: Big Boy sit ups
*Only move to the next station once the group ahead of you releases you. Basketball defensive slide (hands up) to each station. Use the 10 burpees as the signal for the group to switch.
We ran out the clock.
Count-o-rama and namerama
I am still reading “Winning the War in Your Mind: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life” and read another passage talking about your value and worth. God sacrificed his only son for us making our value indefinite because of the price He paid.
Dreamliner, Planer, Marvel, & Cash Flow solved the world’s problems during the mumble chatter in our group.
- Roc Solid Foundation ready bag assembly: March 18th, 2:00 PM. Hampton Roads Executive Airport. See Bing for more details.
- East vs West 2nd F: March 20th, 12pm. West side meet at Dreamliner’s, East side at Finkle’s. Cornhole tournament starts on time at 12:30pm.
- New Wednesday Morning AO “Tank Bank” at Honeycutt YMCA on Warwick Blvd in Newport News (same location as Fort Fun) beginning March 24.
- T-Shirt Pre-order to go live today or tomorrow.
- Potential for a new Saturday AO in the Suffolk area (possibly Bennet’s Creek Park). If that is of interest, you have thoughts about it (including how it would impact your engagement in Ironclad), let Priorities or Funny Car know.