Conditions: Colder than expected, like the first time you met your father-in-law.
F3 & Covid Disclosures: Yes
- 20 SSH
- 10 TTT
- 10 Copperhead Squats
- Bat Wings
- Mosey to Pullup Bars
Zachary Tellier Hero WOD (with bonus pullups)
Sets of exercises were performed as a ladder, with an additional exercise added each round.
- Round 1: 5 Pullups
- Round 2: 5 Pullups, 10 burpees
- Round 3: 5 Pullups, 10 burpees, 25 merkins
- Round 4: 5 Pullups, 10 burpees, 25 merkins, 50 lunges
- Round 5: 5 Pullups, 10 burpees, 25 merkins, 50 lunges, 100 big bois
- Round 6: 5 Pullups, 10 burpees, 25 merkins, 50 lunges, 100 big bois, 150 squats
Start over and keep going if you finish before 6:15.
COT: Be Thankful
After 12 years in the Navy, today was Gator’s last day in uniform before jumping into the private sector. Today was an impromptu hero workout as a thanks to Gator and the many other PAX who do, or have, served in the military.
YHC mentioned that we don’t have to wait for Memorial Day to be grateful for those in the military and should remember to be thankful for all the people who work hard to make our lives better in the home, workplace, or community. Take a minute to show thankfulness and gratitude to someone in your life who quietly serves to make your life better.
- Cash Flow has had enough of Blackwater’s deviation from IPC challenges. They shall return next week.
- Dirt bike brought the speaker and the music (hair bands only at Blackwater). From Kickstart my Heart to start us up (which sounds suspiciously like a dirt bike revving at the beginning) to Sweet Child O’ Mine ending exactly at 6:15, DJ Dirt Bike was dishing out dad rock bangers all morning. Overall great effort from everyone.
- Everyone agreed we missed an opportunity to hold warmarama on Funny Car’s front porch since he was suspiciously absent everywhere this morning…
- See Slack and Facebook…