Number of Pax: 12
Pax Names: Bing, Cash Flow, Commissioner, Dirt Bike, Funny Car, Gator, Kick Stand, Lawn Boy, LinkedIn, Planer, Pork Chop, Sprocket,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: DIRT BIKE
Bear Crawl @ Bear Country
A Dirty Dozen: Planer, Gator, Bing, Funny Car, Lawn Boy, Pork Chop, Commissioner, LinkedIn, Cash Flow, Kick Stand, Sprocket, Dirt Bike
Conditions: Dig out your scuba gear and snorkels boys, humidity starting to ramp up!
F3 & Covid Disclosures: Check
Warmarama: SSH, Abe Vigoda, Bat Wing, Mosey to Track
The Thang: No Rhyme, No Reason
Mosey about 50 meters to each station and perform the exercise.
5 – Burpee
7 – E2K & LBC
9 – Lunge
11 – Big Boi
11 – Groiner
19 – Merkin
13 – Jump Squat
Run Back to start, 1 Burpee for each Pax headed the opposite direction, rinse repeat.
Mary: 45 Second Plank
COT: Procrastination. If it takes less than 5 minutes, do it now. Break tasks into small manageable chunks. Keep posting, easy first check of the day on your list.
- This is a sneaky little routine, on paper it doesn’t seem that bad, reasonable numbers and pretty standard movements. Jump squats and humidity are no joke!
- 7 year old 2.0s do not care about form or rep count and no matter how much a 10 year old brother calls him out on these facts, it will not deter him from telling everyone he knows that he “won” the workout this morning.
- No glove warning was given by YHC. We had a few Pax with soft sensitive hands that made me aware that I didn’t mention it.
- Lots of dead worms on the track. How much protein do you think a dehydrated worm has?
- Did I mention the humidity? Cash flow was in short sleeves! It was humid!
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for May is be Weekly Murph Challenges. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 31, 7:00-8:00 at Western Branch High School in Chesapeake.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.
- June 19th 9:00am @ Hyzer Bomb 2ndF/3rdF event with Tidewater Youth Services
- June 20th @ Sloth Hill – Fathers Day Beat Down.