Conditions- Warm Spit
- Grady Corn x 25
- Finkle Swings x 10
- Mosey to Fort Fun. Dealers choice AMRAP for <1 min and rotate until all Pax have done what each other Pax chose to do.
- Bisc. Bocce Disc. Q starts. Dealer’s choice exercise. Throws target disc. All other pax throw disc. All sprint to discs. Closest to target disc gets select’s dealers choice and gets to throw target disc.
Luke 15 Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. 2 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, “This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.”
3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
Spend time with, and pray for those who aren’t your family, friends, and fellow Christians. Even the pagans love their family and friends.
- YHC lost his disc on 2nd toss, and shared with Mango. Octane lost his (Marvels) on the 3rd.
- Every person ended up winning at least once, and although Marvel likely won the most, he didn’t dominate.
- PAX really got after it with the dealers choice- minimum count was 15 or 20, with 2 sets of 20+ burbee modifications by Wilson and 50 negative leg lifts by Wicked really got the groaning going.
- Prayer Group, Monday Convergence, Colonial 200 need more, 2nd F at HBomb in June.