Conditions – 75 and a little Muggy
- SSH x 25IC
- Sideways Lunge x 10IC
- TTT x 10IC
- Michael Phelps x 10IC
- Overhead Claps x10IC
Mosey to the beach.
YHC (Thanks to Moneyball) finally acquired a F3 beatdown deck and was itching to use it.
Pax Circled up approximately 5 yards away from the deck and held plank. Each Pax took turns bear crawling to the deck, drawing 2 cards, and crawl bear back while the other Pax held plank. Then, PAX performed the exercise. The first card was the exercise and the 2nd was the reps. After the first round PAX could choose to “hit” in attempt to get blackjack – we performed the excercise and noted reps on the “hit” card. Three PAX out of 7 hit Blackjack.
Lots of sprinting and Merkins were drawn.
YHC noted a post on social media about religion that was misguided. This COT was aimed at the teens in the group and asked them to think before engaging in online conversations and instead focus on loving actions and interpersonal relationships.
- One of the rules of Black Jack Beatdown was that if a card was drawn that included moving a distance it trumped the exercise card. The first several cards were sprints so we sprinted a lot out of the gate.
- What happens when you accidentally leave the Jokers in the deck and both are drawn? You make something up.
- Sprinting on sand is hard.
- YHC and PAX realized that we are past the longest day of the year (6/20). It is nice to have daylight at #TankBank and YHC noted that we need to make the most of it before the Gloom sets back-in and we have to revert to covert ops in park.
- Convergence this Saturday!!! There will not be workouts at the other Saturday AO’s
- James Bible Study this Friday at noon via ZOOM –