As one PAX put it: “balmy”
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- SSH – 25
- TTT – 15
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Helicopters – 10
- Imperial Walkers – 10
Mosey to the pond side of the Boat Launch parking lot.
Blackjack: Reps adding up to 21, starting with 1 Big Boi/20 Squats and ascending/descending the count until 20 Big Bois/1 Squat. Run from small dock up the hill between each set. Start with 1 Big Boi, mosey to top of hill and do 20 Squats. Last few squats done IC to ensure nice, deep reps.
Mosey to the Tennis Center picnic benches.
Mary (& her friends)
- Irkins – 20
- Negative Leg Lifts – 20
- Step-Ups – 20
- CDDs – 20
- Plank – 1 minute
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” [Revelation 21:1–4]
- YHC warned the PAX against an “over-realized eschatology,” wherein people look for ultimate, eternal satisfaction in the things of this world. There are good things that can be enjoyed, but ultimate hope comes in the communion God will have with his people at the end of days.
- YHC remarked that he pulls out a blackjack when he doesn’t want to think about what to Q.
- Wicked and Octane mis-heard the Q on what kind of transit was to occur between Big Bois and Squats, and so they sprinted the first 2-3 legs.
- YHC is of the mind that sprinting is always allowed but rarely required.
- Bravo to Octane and VooDoo–there is not much that YHC would have woken up at 5am to do when he was in High School, let alone a beatdown in the gloom.
- Gravel down the butt crack is undesirable, to say the least.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Funny Farm (New VA Beach AO) – Launches this Monday, May 3, 5:30-6:15am; Bayville Farms Park.
- StinkHill moves to the beach (36 St), becomes Ignite THIS Saturday May 1.
- Quad P for April is Big Bois. Goal is 60/day.
- Quad P for May will be Weekly Murph Challenges. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 31, 7:00-8:00 at Western Branch High School in Chesapeake.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see Dreamliner or Funny Car.