Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Bachelor Pad, Huggies, Joker, Les Miserables, Marvel, Musket, Thriller, Wicked,
Number of FNGS: 0
Warm and Muggy.
- SSH – 30
- TTT – 12
- Michael Phelps – 12
- Windmills – 12
- Arm Circles – 10 Each Way
Mosey around the pond to get the HR up.
Back to the flags where everyone picks up their coupon. Once they are all picked up then cannot be set back down or there is a 10 Burpee penalty for all PAX.
Mosey to the top floor of the parking lot above Salsas.
Rifle Carry to each of the light poles and do a series of exercises with the coupon. Alternate PAX for counting to encourage Mumble Chatter. Exercise Examples:
- Thrusters – 30
- Curls – 50
- Squats – 30
- Tricep Extensions
- KB Swings – 25
- Around the World – 15 Each Way
Transition down the ramp and across the parking lot in alternating fashion (Rifle Carry, Lunge Walk, Mosey, Side Lunge, Walk Backwards, etc.) stopping at each landing to do exercises:
- Chest Press
- KB Swings
- Skull Crushes
- KB Swings
- Get Ups
Mosey back to the flag.
Another round of 50 curls and 30 Triceps Extensions.
- Not as much Mumble Chatter as I thought that there would be.
- What mumble Chatter there was revolved around Pastors and their personal lives.
- Some PAX would rather do Burpees than get up off their 6 with the Coupon.
- 2nd F/3rd F Event – June 19th (0900-1100) @ Hyzer Bomb (Bennet’s Creek Park) with Tidewater Youth Services
- Fathers Day Beat Down – June 20th @ Sloth Hill (0700-0815)
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for June is Dealer’s Choice 100 reps. Sign up and throw up some suggestions. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.