Quite pleasant…a little damp from the storm last night
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Mosey to parking lot entrance
-21 Michael Phelps
Mosey pavilion then to flag
-10 Imperial Walkers
-11 Hillbilly Walkers
Mosey to coupons
Rifle carry coupons to picnic tables under pavilion
Rifle carry coupons to flag and back after first three cards
Curl coupons while walking to flag and back after next three cards
Hoodie carry coupons to flag and back after next three cards
Repeat until time.
Exercises performed (in no particular order):
-100 calf raises oyo
-10 Freddie Mercury in cadence
-200M sprint oyo
-17 monkey humper in cadence
-16 wide arm merkin
-13 Chuck Norris merkin
-10 butt kick
-2 hand clap markin (or 12 merkin)
-10 shoulder tap in cadence
-19 ranger merkin
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” -Theodore Roosevelt
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- YHC thought he was being clever by storing the workout deck in a pocket for warmarama. It turns out that cards don’t like to stay in an unzipped pocket during SSH. This resulted in a slightly longer warm up mosey to the picnic tables in the middle of the warmarama.
- Exercises get harder with more reps…
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for September is stretching
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars
- F3 10 Year Celebration will be October 8th-10th, 2021 and held at and hosted by F3 Cape Fear.