50’s and nice
- SSH x 25
- Toy Soldiers x 10
- Merkins x 10
- Slow Squat x 10
- Indian Run with a 20 pound medicine ball around the shopping center. Toss the ball over your head to PAX behind you. If the ball hits the ground its 5 burpees.
- Partner up and do the following, set 1= 50 manmakers, set 2=75 squats with coupon, set 3= 100 overhead presses, set 4= 125 coupon curls, set 5= 150 lunges. While one pax is doing reps the other is running(distance increases after each set).Rinse and repeat until the set is complete. The pax that completes the set will rifle carry to first light pole and drop coupon. This will continue after each set until your coupon is at the opposite end of the parking lot. (2nd set rifle carry to 2nd lightpole, 3rd set to 3rd lightpole….)
- From the opposite end of parking lot, 1 pax will rifle carry while 1 pax bear crawls, alternating when necessary, back to the flags.
“Often it isn’t the mountains ahead that wear you out, it’s the little pebble in your shoe.” Muhammad Ali
- The noises coming from pax catching the medicine ball was pretty entertaining
- Musket thinks we should have a two step limit before having throw it to the person behind you