Humid with a deceptively cool breeze that quickly disappeared by 7:15
- SSH – 20
- TTT – 15
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Arm Circles – 10
- Arm Circles (Reverse) – 10
Do quarters (25 of an exercise) and moseying to the next station around the park:
- Big Bois
- Copperhead Squats
- Plank (Then Lunge)
- Freddie Mercurys
- Mountain Climbers
- American Hammers
- Leg Lifts
- Burpees (Ran out of time so PAX promised to do these at home)
Mosey back to the flag for 2 minutes of Mary.
“1 But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.” – Matthew 6:33
Try to seek God in all that you do, from the largest decisions down to the small daily stuff.
- A few minutes prior to 7:00 YHC was realizing that I might the only PAX there and might have to actually Q this thang. A couple ladies walking by saw YHC deep in thought and asked if YHC was okay. The actual quote was ‘We were worried, you looked a little despondent.’
- During one of the rounds of burpees, Throttle mustered up the energy and agility to catch a frog. When YHC told him not to let the frog pee on him, Throttle informed YHC that a frog has only peed on him once before.
- During a Mozy, Throttle found a squished frog in the road and YHC informed him that ‘dead frogs don’t pee’. YHC could’ve sworn he heard Throttle say ‘Duuuuh’.
- PAX were disappointed that we didn’t have music and weren’t having fun like the women of FIA.