Number of Pax: 4
Pax Names: Joker, Marvel, Thriller, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
That primo spot between 50 and 60 degrees.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Give Up – 10
- Through the Tunnel – 10
- Finkle Swings – 10
Mosey around the pond and back to the flags.
Dealer’s Choice Doras: Partner up, share the rep count. For each Dora, Thriller, Wilson, and Joker each picked an exercise for the associated muscle group, and YHC assigned them to the 100, 200 or 300 rep slot.
- Arms: 100 Merkins, 200 Dips, 300 CDDs (run around Ferguson Square when not repping).
- Legs: 100 Step Ups, 200 Lunges, 300 Squats (do 50 OH claps when not repping).
- Abs: 100 X-factors, 200 Crunchy Frogs, 300 Penguin Crunches (run around Ferguson Square when not repping).
Philippians 1:6: And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
- YHC encouraged the PAX to consider if God has done good work in their lives in the past, and if so, that he will carry it on and continue it in the future.
- YHC did not originally plan for the Q, so he decided to rope all the other PAX into doing it with him.
- A lot of soreness from IPC Week 3. Hand Release Merkins are no joke.
- The kids’ show Bluey is a dad fave.
- Some snark from YHC about the exercises selected by the PAX.
- Disc golf 2ndF outing Friday, October 1. Contact Marvel if interested.
- New running AO on the Peninsula Mondays, 0530-0615. Meet in the front visitor lot of CNU. Name to be settled on this upcoming Monday.
- There is a new F3 Hampton Roads Instagram page that you can find and follow at this link.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for September is stretching, 5 mins/day. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.