Conditions – Almost too nice – 60 degrees, clear, and a very slight breeze
- SSH x 10
- TTT x 10
- Mountain Man Poopers x 10
- Bat Wings x 10
- IW x 10
- Sideways Lunge x 10
- Indian Run around the Fountain (Big Circle)
PAX Moseyed to the 5th floor of the Merchant’s Walk parking deck using the ramps.
Bear Crawl Slalom – We divided into two teams and had a bear crawl slalom race. All Pax started at the starting line, the first PAX Bear Crawls to the first parking line and holds plank, the next PAX bear crawls to the second parking line and holds plank, the third PAX bear crawls slalom style to the third parking line and holds plank, this continues in a leap frog fashion until all PAX cross the finish line. We raced approximately 30 yards and performed 2 slalom races.
5 consecutive rounds of 60 seconds of an exercise, 30 seconds of rest, adding an exercise each round.
- Round 1: Big Boys
- Round 2: Big Boys, Hand Release Merkins
- Round 3: Big Boys, Hand Release Merkins, Plank Shoulder Taps
- Round 4: Big Boys, Hand Release Merkins, Plank Shoulder Taps, burpees
- Round 5: Big Boys, Hand Release Merkins, Plank Shoulder Taps, burpees, Sumo Squats
Plank and Sprint rotation – All Pax held plank and each PAX took turns sprinting approximately 60 yards. The goal was to hold plank the entire time it took all 5 PAX to complete the spring.
Chill Cut Plank and Shuffle rotation – same as above but we held chill cut plank while each PAX took turns shuffling 60 yards.
Mosey back to the shovel flag using the ramps.
- Hands of Time x 200
- American Hammers x 20 (4-count)
- Alphabet leg raises
Thessalonians 5:11 – Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up, just in fact as you are doing.
YHC Spoke about the importance of having a solid group of male friends and encouraging one another.
- Bobber is back! It was great to meet and have Bobber join the Q.
- Voodoo has the day off from Soccer and it was good to have him for a Saturday workout.
- Lots of time for mumble chatter during this workout.
- Cheers to Gunner for making the trek to #Ironclad this morning. We were worried about numbers with the new Bennet’s Creek AO launching today and it was encouraging that we still had 5 at this AO.
- Bachelor Pad is a planking machine! This was an ab heavy workout and we were all feeling it at the end.
- Having an odd number of PAX created a challenge in Bear Crawl Slalom. The two man team had a significant advantage. for the second race, we put the top bear crawlers on the three man team and they were still bested by the two man team. Bear Crawl slalom is a lot of fun.
F3 golf outing April 15 at Cedar Point. Contact Moneyball for details.
Ranger Trail Run April 23 – see Facebook page. Contact Space Monkey for details.
Roc Solid ready bag service project April 22, 2pm, Hampton Roads Executive Airport.
Friday Bible study on zoom, 12:00-12:30. See email and Facebook page.
Colonial 200 Sept 24-25. Information will be circulated in the near future. Info on announcements page of website.
F3 10th Anniversary in Wilmington Oct 8-10. Info on announcements page of website.